- Zainab AlMeraj, Fatima Boujarwah, Dari AlHuwail and Rumana Qadiri.. An investigation into the accessibility of higher education websites in the State of Kuwait.Accepted for publication in Universal Access in the Information Society UAIS (Accepted for publication in 2020) (Accessibility)
- E. A. Doush and Z. AlMeraj. Evaluating the accessibility of kuwait e- government websites. Jordanian Journal of Computers and Information Technology (JJCIT), Vol. 5 No. 3, December 2019. (Accessibility)
- A. Doush, Al-Betar, Awadallah, Santos, Hammouri, Mafarjeh, and AlMeraj. Flow shop scheduling with blocking using modified harmony search algorithm with neighbouring heuristics methods. Applied Soft Computing, April 2019. (Scheduling)
- Zainab AlMeraj, Ali AlEnizi and Paul Manuel. An organizational cyber security readiness model: Towards secure IoT foundations.(Submitted for review July 2019) (Security and IoT)
- D. AlHuwail, Z. AlMeraj, and F. Boujawrah. Evaluating hospital websites in kuwait to improve consumer engagement and access to health information: A cross sectional analytical study. bmc medical informatics and decision making. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making Journal, 2018. (Usability & Accessibility)
- M. Saddique, K. Qureshi, J. H. Kazmi, and Z. Meraj. An enhancement in segmentation of magnetic resonance images of brain tumors using symmetry and active contour. International Journal of Computers and Their Applications (IJCA), 24, 2017. (Computer Applications)
- Z. Meraj, B. Wyvill, T. Isenberg, A. Gooch, , and R. Guy. Automatically mimicking unique hand-drawn pencil lines. Computers and Graphics Journal, 2009. (Computer Graphics)
Conference papers (C-Conference paper, W-workshop paper, T-technical report):
- (C) Zainab AlMeraj and Asmaa AlSumait, A User Centered Design Roadmap for Researchers and Designers Working with Visually Impaired and Blind Children, IARIA - ACHI paper Athens, Greece 2019. (UCD)
- (W) Shok Shama and Zainab AlMeraj, An investigation into consumer experiences using e-commerce websites in the State of Kuwait, CHI Workshop on HCI research and practice n the Arab world, ACM CHI19, Glasgow, UK, May 2019. (UX in e-commerce)
- (W) Fatma Boujarwah, Zainab AlMeraj, Dari AlHuwail. What do users want? Preliminary analysis of user expectations of hospitals in the state of Kuwait. ACM CHI conference rst ArabHCI workshop. Montreal April 2018.
- (C) A. AlEnezi, Z. AlMeraj, and P. Manuel. Challenges of IoT based new generation smart-government. Journal of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences, 10(3), 2018. (IoT)
- (C) Ali Alenizi, Zainab AlMeraj, Paul Manuel. , Challenges of IoT based Smart-government Development (2018) 21st Saudi Computer Society National Computer Conference, NCC 2018 (IoT)
- (C) Ali Alenizi, Zainab AlMeraj, Paul Manuel. Challenges of IoT Smart Based Government. IEEE GreenTech: Smart City, Austin Texas April, 2018. (IoT)
- (C) Abdalla Rababah, Zainab AlMeraj. The best uniform approximation algorithm with degree two. ICNNAM conference 2016, AIP Conference proceedings 060003, Greece 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4992217 (Mathematics)
- (C) Zainab AlMeraj, Craig S. Kaplan, Paul Asente. Towards Effective Evaluation of Geometric Texture Synthesis. Proceedings of the Symposium on Non-Photorealistic Rendering - NPAR - Expressive 2013. Pages 5-14 (10). DOI http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2486042.2486043 (Computer Graphics)
- (C) Zainab AlMeraj, Craig S. Kaplan, Paul Asente. Patch-based geometric texture synthesis. Computational Aesthetics - CAe Expressive 2013, Pages 15-20 DOI http://dx.doi.org/ 10.11145.2487276.2487278 Anaheim, California. ACM New York, USA (Computer Graphics)
- (T) K. Bibik, C, Iu, H. Vosoughpour, G. Yap, Z. AlMeraj, A. Pytel, W. Cowan and S. Mann. Implicit surfaces seminar, Spring 2012. Technical report, Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo. 2013. (Computer Graphics)
- (C) Zainab AlMeraj, Craig S. Kaplan, Paul Asente, Ed Lank. Towards ground truth in geometric textures. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2024676.2024679 (NPAR 2011, August 5-7, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada). (Computer Graphics)
- (C) Zainab Meraj, Brian Wyvill, Tobias Isenberg, Amy Gooch, and Richard Guy. Mimicking Hand-Drawn Pencil Lines. With Ken Anjyo and Pascal Barla, editors.Poster and Animation Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (N PAR 2008, June 911, 2008, Annecy, France), page 9, 2008. (Computer Graphics)
- (C) Zainab Meraj, Brian Wyvill, Tobias Isenberg, Amy Gooch, and Richard Guy. Mimicking Hand-Drawn Pencil Lines. In Paul Brown, Douglas W. Cunningham, Victoria Interrante, and Jon McCormack, editors, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computational Aesthetics in Graphics, Visualization, and Imaging (CAe 2008, June 1820, 2008, Lisbon, Portugal), pages 7380, Aire-la-Ville, Switzerland, 2008. Eurographics Association. (Computer Graphics)
- (W) Zainab Meraj and Sabah Al- Fadaghi, CARPI: Capture, Archival and Retrieval of Personal Information. BTW 2007 (Business, Technology and Web) Workshop on Multimedia Semantics The Role of Metadata. Aachen, Germany, March 2007. (Information Retrieval)
Non-Scientific reports UN - OHCHR Human Rights
- The Shadow report of the National Association of Familial Security Rawasii" to the UN Commission of the Rights of the Child (CRC) Nov 2018.
- The Shadow report of the National Association of Familial Security Rawasii" to the Arab Human Rights Committee 12th session (Mithaq committee part of the Arab Human Rights Committee Dec 2016
- The report of the National Association of Familial Security "Rawasii" Parallel to the Periodic report of Kuwait submitted to the Commission on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) 2016
- The report of the National Association of Familial Security "Rawasii" Parallel to the report of Kuwait submitted to the Commission on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) 2015.
- The report of the National Association of Familial Security "Rawasii" Parallel to the rst periodic report of the State of Kuwait submitted to the United Nations Committee for the Human Rights for Persons with Disabilities (CPRD) 2015.
- The report of the National Association of Familial Security "Rawasii" Parallel to the third periodic report of the State of Kuwait submitted to the UN Commission for Human rights that monitors the Implementation of the Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) 2015
- The report of the National Association of Familial Security "Rawasii" Parallel to the third Periodic Universal report of the State of Kuwait. Submitted to the United Nations Commission for Human Rights (UPR) 2014.